…And he gets double credit for being 33, my favorite number. The man, the myth, the legend has done it again. Abraham Harrison President Chris Abraham made the cut this week as one of Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers. Way to go! He’s in great company alongside Chris Brogan, President of Human Works and Gary Vaynerchuk– wine and video king. The list was compiled using PeekYou’s social pull metrics, a handy tool measuring the number of people in your secondary networks. Check out the whole list and let us know who else you think you have made the cut.
- The anachronistic social media isolationist (socialmedia.biz)
- Detailed analysis of the perfect blogger pitch (socialmedia.biz)
- Christmas came early for the Abraham Harrison team (marketingconversation.com)
- Being Pretty Isn’t Enough for Social Media Success (socialmedia.biz)
- Christmas is a perfect time to make havoc online (socialmedia.biz)