Things are heating up following this week’s Iowa caucuses and many marketing professionals wonder how social media will play into the upcoming presidential election. Thanks Sandbox Industries and lab42 for supplying this insightful look at what social networking sites are doing for the race. Happy Friday!
- Did Twitter Propel Santorum, Squash Bachmann in Iowa Caucuses? (mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- Social, Mobile and Presidential Campaigns to Dominate 2012 (lipsticking.com)
- Analysts expect mobile campaigns to be hot in 2012 presidential race (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Social Networking: A Key Role in 2012 Election (blogs.wsj.com)
- Could Ron Paul take the Iowa caucus? If social media said yes, would you believe it? (venturebeat.com)